- BioZ uses Class I and GRAS listed (US-FDA) strains of pure, safe, and natural microorganisms. BioZ products are formulated specifically to handle practical issues of shrimp farming from hatcheries, nurseries, pond preparation, and during the grow out crop.
- BioZ microbes utilize the nitrogenous compounds to synthesize cell protein for new cells. Assimilation of ammonia, nitrite, nitrate etc. is through carbon cycle and this chemical process is stable, efficient and 24/7.
- Provide probiotics and enzymes for shrimp and fish to improve gut health and increase nutrient uptake.
Why use probiotic for gut health?
- Improve performance and prevent pathogenic bacterial and viral diseases in shrimp and fish.
- Control pathogens and harmful bacteria in the culture.
- Improve survival and growth rate, reduce feed conversion ratio (FCR).
- Provide potential antifungal effects.
- Improve the pond water quality.
|Bacillus subtilis (min)||
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (min)||
Dosage and Application:
Add a small amount of water to dissolve and mix it with feed at 5 g/kg for shrimp and 3 – 5 g/kg for fish during the whole culture period from stocking to harvest.
Store in a cool, dry location and avoid direct sunlight, tightly close the jar lid after use to ensure freshness. Keep out of reach of children.
Antibiotics, pharmaceuticals: No
Shelf life: 2 years from MFG date
Package size: 1 kg jar