- Provide probiotics and enzymes for shrimp and fish to improve gut health and increase nutrient uptake.
Why use probiotic for gut health?
- Improve performance and prevent pathogenic bacterial and viral diseases in shrimp and fish.
- Control pathogens and harmful bacteria in the culture.
- Improve survival and growth rate, reduce feed conversion ratio (FCR).
- Provide potential antifungal effects.
- Improve the pond water quality.
|Bacillus subtilis (min)||
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (min)||
Dosage and Application:
Add a small amount of water to dissolve and mix it with feed at 5 g/kg for shrimp and 3 – 5 g/kg for fish during the whole culture period from stocking to harvest.
Store in a cool, dry location and avoid direct sunlight, tightly close the jar lid after use to ensure freshness. Keep out of reach of children.
Antibiotics, pharmaceuticals: No
Shelf life: 2 years from MFG date
Package size: 1 kg jar