- Sorbitol enhances the liver function, eliminates toxins and improves digestion system to support the good growth of farmed shrimps.
- Vitamin B2 plays a key role in energy metabolism.
- Lysine supports the digestion system and strengthen hepatopancreas fuctions of farmed shrimp.
– Improve hepatopancreatic functions.
– Provide nutritional components for hepatopancreas.
– Prevent hepatopancreatic diseases: hepatopancreas necrosis, yellow liver disease, swollen liver.
Vitamin B2 (min)
qs. 1 liter
Dosage and Application:
Mix it with feed at 2 – 3 ml/kg for shrimp during the whole culture period from stocking to harvest.
There are signs of liver weakness or swollen liver, mix it with feed at 5 – 10 ml/kg.
Store in a cool, dry location and avoid direct sunlight, tightly close the bottle cap after use to ensure freshness. Keep out of reach of children.
Shelf life: 2 years from MFG date
Package size: 500 ml bottle