- There are 7 macro minerals including Calcium (Ca), Chloride (Cl), Magnesium (Mg), Phosphorous (P), Potassium (K), Sodium (Na) and Sulfur (S) that constitute the exoskeleton and structural constituents of tissues, participate in muscle contractions, balance osmotic pressure and maintain pH stability, etc.
- Proper and adequate mineral supplementation will allow the cultured shrimp to grow faster, support the immunity and minimize the risk of infection and disease.
– Provide essential minerals for shrimp.
– Stimulate shrimp molting and resolve soft-shelled problem.
– Promote fast growth in uniform sizes.
qs. 1 liter
Direction for use: Mix with daily feed for farmed shrimp at dosage 5 ml/kg.
Package size: 1 L bottle
Storage condition: Store in a cool dry place, avoid direct sunlight and humid place. Keep out of reach of children.
Shelf life: 2 years from MFG date