Supplement of a variety of vitamins for farmed shrimps:
- Vitamin B1 and B2 play a key role in energy metabolism
- Vitamin B6 plays an important role in protein and lipid metabolism, and supports the immune system.
- Lysine and Methionine support the digestion system and strengthen hepatopancreas functions of shrimp.
– Provide essential nutrients and vitamins.
– Promote optimal growth and weight gain.
qs. 1 kg
Dosage and Application:
Add a small amount of water to dissolve and mix it with feed at 5 – 10 g/kg for shrimp during the whole culture period from stocking to harvest.
Store in a cool, dry location and avoid direct sunlight, tightly close the jar lid after use to ensure freshness. Keep out of reach of children.
Antibiotics, pharmaceuticals: No
Shelf life: 2 years from MFG date
Package size: 1 kg jar