- BioZ uses Class I and GRAS listed (US-FDA) strains of pure, safe, and natural microorganisms. BioZ products are formulated specifically to handle practical issues of shrimp farming from hatcheries, nurseries, pond preparation, and during the grow out crop.
- BioZ microbes utilize the nitrogenous compounds to synthesize cell protein for new cells. Assimilation of ammonia, nitrite, nitrate etc. is through carbon cycle and this chemical process is stable, efficient and 24/7.
- Organic acids provide synergetic benefits on immune response and disease resistance of farmed shrimp and fish.
- Organic acids have effective antimicrobial activity, thereby reduce bacterial contamination levels in the hepatopancreas and gut.
- Create unfavorable conditions to the pathogen and inhibit pathogenic bacteria.
- Boost intestinal microflora and improve digestibility.
- Lessen hepatopancreatic damage.
- Reduce stress, increase growth performance and nutrient utilization.
– Prevent intestinal infection
– Control and reduce pathogenic microorganisms
– Maintain and enhance gut health
– Boost efficient nutrient utilization
– Improve farmed shrimp and fish productivity and growth performance
“The antimicrobial action of organic acids is due to pH reduction in the environment, disruption of membrane transport and/or permeability, anion accumulation, or a reduction in internal cellular pH by the dissociation of hydrogen ions from the acid (FDA, 2013).”
In aquaculture species, organic acids have been shown to trigger beneficial effects on mineral absorption (Baruah et al., 2005; Hossain et al., 2007; Khajepour and Hosseini, 2012; Sugiura et al.,1998, 2001; Vielma and Lall, 1997), nutrient digestibility (Morken et al., 2011; Ringo et al., 1994) and, in some cases, growth performance (Cuvin-Aralar et al., 2011; Hossain et al., 2007; Khajepour and Hosseini, 2012; Ringo et al., 1994) by reducing the pH in the digestive tract through H+ ion deposition, improve conditions for healthy gut flora while reducing concentrations of potentially pathogenic strains of bacteria (Luckstadt, 2008; Ringo et al., 2010).(© 2014 Elsevier)
1 kg of product contains:
qs. 1 kg
Dosage and Application:
– Use 5 g/kg for shrimp
– Use 2 – 3 g/kg for fish
Add a small amount of water to dissolve and mix it with feed for farmed shrimp and fish during the whole culture period from stocking to harvest.
Store in a cool, dry location and avoid direct sunlight, tightly wrap the pack after use to ensure freshness. Keep out of reach of children.
Antibiotics, pharmaceuticals: No
Shelf life: 2 years from MFG date
Package size: 1 kg pack