– Provide beneficial microorganisms for shrimp pond.
– Decompose organic wastes, wastes from shrimps, excess feed and dead algae accumulated at the pond bottom.
– Clean pond water and pond bottom.
1 kg of product contains:
|Bacillus subtillis (min)||
1.3 x 108 CFU/kg
|Bacillus polymyxa (min)||
1.0 x 108 CFU/kg
|Nitrosomonas spp. (min)||
8.5 x 108 CFU/kg
|Nitrobacter spp. (min)||
7.0 x 108 CFU/kg
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (min)||
2.3 x 108 CFU/kg
qs. 1 kg
Dosage and Application:
Before stocking 3 days, use 227 g for 5,000 m3
– The first month: Use 100 g for 5,000 m3, every 5 days
– The second month: Use 150 g for 5,000 m3, every 5 days
– From the third month: Use 200 g for 5,000 m3, every 5 days
Dissolve the product with clean water, then spread it out all over the pond in the sunny morning.
Run aerators during applying the product to the pond.
Store in a cool, dry location and avoid direct sunlight, tightly wrap the pack after use to ensure freshness. Keep out of reach of children.
Shelf life: 2 years from MFG date
Package size: 227 g pack