- BioZ uses Class I and GRAS listed (US-FDA) strains of pure, safe, and natural microorganisms. BioZ products are formulated specifically to handle practical issues of shrimp farming from hatcheries, nurseries, pond preparation, and during the grow out crop.
- BioZ microbes utilize the nitrogenous compounds to synthesize cell protein for new cells. Assimilation of ammonia, nitrite, nitrate etc. is through carbon cycle and this chemical process is stable, efficient and 24/7.
– Provide beneficial microorganisms for shrimp pond.
– Decompose organic wastes, wastes from shrimps, excess feed and dead algae accumulated at the pond bottom.
– Clean pond water and pond bottom.
1 kg of product contains:
|Bacillus subtillis (min)||
1.3 x 108 CFU/kg
|Bacillus polymyxa (min)||
1.0 x 108 CFU/kg
|Nitrosomonas spp. (min)||
8.5 x 108 CFU/kg
|Nitrobacter spp. (min)||
7.0 x 108 CFU/kg
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (min)||
2.3 x 108 CFU/kg
qs. 1 kg
Dosage and Application:
Before stocking 3 days, use 227 g for 5,000 m3
– The first month: Use 100 g for 5,000 m3, every 5 days
– The second month: Use 150 g for 5,000 m3, every 5 days
– From the third month: Use 200 g for 5,000 m3, every 5 days
Dissolve the product with clean water, then spread it out all over the pond in the sunny morning.
Run aerators during applying the product to the pond.
Store in a cool, dry location and avoid direct sunlight, tightly wrap the pack after use to ensure freshness. Keep out of reach of children.
Shelf life: 2 years from MFG date
Package size: 227 g pack